Version Descartes R1 SP2
1) Bug fixes
IGRC-4680 Improve query caching in the collect step
Version Descartes R1 SP1
1) Bug fixes
- IGRC-1723 SQL filtering in a view generates an error if some filter attributes are not in the select
- IGRC-4658 When finalizing 2 IAP reviews at the same time only 1 is finalized
- IGRC-4660 There is a problem of displaying the results of controls in the studio (History tab)
- IGRC-4661 A workflow process can be stuck when a manual task is completed or expires when reminders are configured
- IGRC-4662 Some IAP controls based on metadata KPI/counters could give wrong results
- IGRC-4663 Individual copy of metadata fails due to parameter numbering
- IGRC-4665 If column order is not the same between history and portal tables, the copy to portal fails in batch mode (batchinsert=true)
- IGRC-4666 License not correctly displayed in French
Version Descartes R1
1) New Features
The platform and all used components (open source libraries) have been migrated to their latest versions.
This has allowed the elimination of residual vulnerabilities compared to Curie R3.
IMPORTANT: This major release does not require any upgrade of the database!
Performing a clean/new install (in a new directory) and republish the war is still necessary!
A connection pool is now used for the batch.
IGRC-4633 Default behaviour in Descartes is to optimize transaction log and IAP counters
2) Bug fixes
- All bug fixes in this version are common with Curie R3 SP3.
- IGRC-4647 In some situations the validation of a file fails when there is a wildcard in the path
- IGRC-4648 Review fails on init when insert null in cactorfk and caccountablefk
- IGRC-4650 Handling of ticketreview update component and purged timeslot
- IGRC-4651 Optimization of controldiscrepancies copy in portal table