Re-configure Global Identity Builder project properties
After creating a Global Identity Builder project, sometimes project properties require changes. For example, you may acquire a new source of identity that requires modifying the schema definition. However, with real-time persistent cache refreshes running, configuration changes cannot be made. This section describes how to make these changes.
To re-configure an existing project's properties:
- From the Main Control Panel > PCache Monitoring tab, choose the process related to your Global Identity Builder project.
- When the topology loads, select Tools > Stop p-cache refresh.
- On the Wizards tab, select the Global Identity Builder.
- On the Identity Correlation Projects page, select the Configure button next to the project you want to update.
- From the Edit drop-down menu, choose Global Profile.
- Make changes to the project property fields as required.
- Select Save.
- On the PCache Monitoring tab, start the persistent cache refresh related to your Global Identity Builder project.