The high-level steps to configure synchronization are the following:
- Data sources - connections for the servers that you want to sync data from/to.
- Configure virtual views of data sources that you want to sync data from/to.
- Extend RadiantOne LDAP schema with any missing object class definitions (associated with the objects to be synchronized).
- Create topologies – graphical representation of the synchronization flows.
- Configure Pipelines – capture connector, transformation and apply connector.